Run the Table
So, you’re an adult now, right? Isn’t it time to cocktail like one? Let Uncle Paul C. level up your celebration with Run The Table.
Served as a punch to celebrate the gathering of family, friends, special occasions, and victories — this is an elegant example of French apple brandy complemented with spices and dry, effervescent bubbles.
- .5oz Pierre Ferrand Cognac
- .5oz Laird Bottled in Bond Apple Brandy
- .5oz Mount Gay Rum
- .5oz St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- .5oz Oleo Saccharum (or simple syrup)
- .5oz lemon
- 2-3 oz (to taste) Wolffer Dry White Cider
Pour 3oz of cider into a chilled collins glass filled halfway with ice. Shake the remaining ingredients together and strain them into the glass. Finish with 1-2 dashes of Jerry Thomas' Own Decanter bitters and garnish with an apple slice.